How Vivek Agnihotri And Anupam Kher Hit The Right Chord?
The Kashmir Files continues to give surprises to its makers since the day when it amassed Rs. 3.55 crores on its released day. And the audiences defied all speculations and ratings by critics by giving a thumping response to the movie.
Let’s do a critical review of The Kashmir Files to find out what is making it interesting
First, is the story….
A young Krishna Pandit (Darshan Kumar) learns from his grandfather Pushkar Nath (Anupam Kher) that his parents died in an accident. He grows up believing so until he comes in contact with a liberal professor of his college Radhika Menon (Pallavi Joshi) from who he learns about the plight of Kashmiri Pandit and their exodus from their motherland Kashmir. After the death of his grandfather, he takes his ashes to Kashmir where he meets some of the old friends of his grandfather and faces the bitter truth of the killing of his parents. They were killed by the insurgents.
Highlights Of The Movie:
• Anupam Kher is the real hero who narrates the story to the audiences
• The movie keeps the viewers engaged with its fast pace
• Based on true events according to the makers
• Writer-directory Vivek Agnihotri successfully portrays the plight of Kashmiri Pandits
• Characters match with real-life victims and perpetrators
• The movie reaches the masses without much marketing
Downside Of The Movie:
• The story is based only on the Kashmiri Pandit community and it clearly neglects the moderate Muslim community and intellectuals
• Incidents from history are handpicked to make the viewers believe in the … Read the rest