Learn To Describe Your Love This Promise Day
February 11 is the fifth-day of the Valentine Week and celebrated as Promise Day across the globe. It is the day when promises exchanged and commitments made.
Valentine Week starts on February 7 with Rose Day followed by Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day and then Promise Day. Still there are three days to go for Valentine’s Day.
So, what promise would you give to your love or the best friend. For example, you can commit yourself to a long-term relationship or think of a funny promise that makes your partner smile. You will be surprised to know that people love making silly promises on the Promise Day.
There is a more interesting side to the Promise Day. You can make a promise to your family and loved ones. This day is for everyone irrespective of their age and social status. And if you’re running out of ideas, you can check here.
• I promise to love you more with each passing day! Thanks for being in my life.
• Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now, I’m preparing myself to be your last. I Promise.
• I promise to always treat you like a queen. You reign over my heart and your wish is my command. Happy Promise Day
• I promise that I never leave you, always be with you and make your life beautiful.
• Meeting you was luck, becoming lovers was destiny. Loving you is faith and commitment to each other. Happy Promise Day!
• You are as sweet as rosebud, you are bright as a star, you are cute as a kitten
• Baby, Happy Promise Day! Thank you for always keeping even the littlest promises!
• Love, till my last breath, you will be the only one for me, I promise! Happy Promise Day!
• You bring the best out of me. Stay in my life, we will make a heaven on Earth. Happy Promise Day
• As we walk the tough path of life together, I promise I will pick you up every time you stumble