Let’s Celebrate International Day of Happiness On March 20
Today is International Day of Happiness as it falls on March 20 according to the United Nations. Every year March 20 is celebrated as a happiness day to aware people about the importance of happiness for well-being.
What is the history of International Day of Happiness?
The United Nations has been celebrating International Day of Happiness since 2013. It is an annual event celebrated to bring happiness in the lives of people around the world. People celebrate this day by sharing and spreading happiness. They send messages about happiness to share their feelings and thoughts with their family and friends.
• “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” — Aristotle
• “Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.” — Milton Erickson
• “Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.” — Christian Dior
• “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” — Mark Twain
• “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
• Happiness is all around you, so busk yourself in the warm laughter and cheery smiles!
• Happy International Day of Happiness, love! Your happiness is the most precious!
• Happy World Happiness Day! Happiness is in all the little things around you, so be happy!
• A happy mind is a creative mind! Be happy now if you want to succeed in the future!
• My love, happiness suits you the most! I hope you never lose this beautiful smile on your face. Happy International Day of Happiness to you!