Arvind Kejriwal is taking oath as Chief Minister of Delhi at Ramlila Maidan and it is the third time that he’s becoming Delhi’s CM. A large gathering including the “Baby Mufflerman” would gather at the Ramlila Maidan before the iconic Red Fort.
Invitees to the ceremony
The one-year old Baby Mufflerman will grace the ceremony in spectacles and signature muffler of Kejriwal. His picture went viral during Delhi elections. Also, the AamAa dmi Party has invited 50 school teachers, doctors, exam toppers, auto drivers, caretakers and sanitation workers dubbed as “Delhi keNirmata” by AAP.
Big points of the oath taking ceremony
- Arvind Kejriwal is likely to retain his old team. But there were rumors of new faces like Atishi and Raghav Chadha to be added in the new team.
- Manish Sisodia, Satyendar Jain, Gopal Rai, Kailash Gehlot, Imran Hussain and Rajendra Gautamwere appointed ministers in Delhi government.
- Mr. Kejriwal discussed the roadmap for the next five years on a dinner meeting with his minsters-designate.
- AAP has billed the oath-taking-ceremony as a “Delhi Specific affair” with no invitation to CMs of other states and opposition leaders.
- Ramlila Maidan is dressed with