This year, heavy rainfall decayed thousands of lives with floods in Punjab, Mumbai, Gujarat, and other related villages. Nowadays, Delhi is on Red alert due to the increased level of water in the Yamuna.
Resources said, the water level has reached the danger mark in the Yamuna, therefore, 10 thousand people expatriate to safe places. The Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal has out this decision to save the lives of people and avoid the damages due to the release of heavy water from Hathinikund Barrage in Haryana.
Latest updates on Flood are:
• The water level has crossed the danger mark due to heavy rainfall and release of Hathinikund barrage water. The Yamuna water can reach 206.20 meters between 4-6 pm.
• Haryana water commission officials release 8.3 lakh water
• Delhi traffic police change the route of people through Iron Bridge due to the rise of Yamuna water.
• 10 thousand of people have sent to safest places
• Trains route can be changed for future
• The Delhi government released helpline number for people. For more information please … Read the rest