Last week, the 14-month long-standing coalition government of the Congress and HD Kumaraswamy futile to collect the trust vote.
In Karnataka, the anew designed BJP government will face trust vote today in the state assembly.
On Sunday, Yediyurappa said to reporters he was assured about the house majority. I will prove my power and majority 100%.
Highlights of the trust vote
• The 14 officials diminish the majority mark in the assembly contained by the BJP
• All officers have been ineligible until the end of this term. The ineligible lawmakers have no impact on today’s trust vote
• The eligible officials said they will challenge speaker’s verdict in the Supreme Court
• The figure required will be 104, including 224 members vote and excluding speaker.
• The coalition government could plight 99 votes whereas BJD 105
• After disqualifying 3 lawmakers, BJP moved swiftly venturing claim to form a government.
• BJP Yediyurappa took responsibility as the chief minister for the fourth time.