Valentine’s Day 2021: Celebrating Love With WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status And Tweets
Sunday is the Valentine’s Day in the love month of February 2021. Since, it is a Sunday, it is a holiday in most parts of the world. But the mood for celebration has set with the start of the Valentine week on February 7 that was also a Sunday.
Starting with Rose day on the first day of Valentine week to Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and now it is Valentine’s Day on 14 February, Sunday.
It is a celebration of love, friendship, relationship, companionship, togetherness, association, bonds, feelings, commitments, and everything that describes human relations with anyone.
Valentine’s Day celebrations
This day is now known for shopping, exchanging gifts, fancy dinner dates, movies, long-drives, and group gatherings. Also, couples share romantic quotes, wishes and pictures on messaging platforms like WhatsApp. They update status on Facebook and send latest updates through Twitter. And it won’t be an exaggeration to say that people become more active on social media.
You can also update your Valentine’s Day status on your social media profile or express how do you feel about V-Day in a tweet. And, if, you’ve pictures to share, you can make those photos more interesting by giving them captions.
Why not pen an attractive message using your creativity or share a popular quote from a celebrity to express your feelings? There are many ways to give words to your feelings. Or you can choose one of the following quotes, wishes and messages to share your feelings with your love.
Messages for friends
• Friendship is all about understanding. It is all about forgiving. It is all about fighting and then finding it so hard to stay angry. Moreover, it is about loving unconditionally. Happy Valentine’s day my friend.
• You are a friend to me, a friend who I would never ever want to lose. I love you more than anything else in this world. Happy Valentine’s day.
• For my friends and family, I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day celebration and wish you get cherished love filled moments on this special day of love.
• May you feel a wealth of love this Valentine’s Day.
• I feel loved this Valentine’s Day knowing that I have you as a friend.
• You’re my best friend and my best Valentine!
• Friendship is all about loving your friend. Dearest friend, you are my strongest pillar and greatest strength. Wishing Happy Valentine’s Day to you. Will love you always.
• Life is incomplete without a dear friend and you are the one who completes me. Sending you warm wishes on the occasion of Valentine’s Day my dear friend.
• Girlfriends come and go, but brothers are forever! Happy Valentine’s day!
• Thanks for being my friend and my Valentine this year!
Wishes for your love
• Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
• I love you more than pizza.
• You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
• “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
• Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
• Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
• Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
• It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
• The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy valentines!
• Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
Messages for family
• Lovers may come and go, but family is forever.
• When you were born, Mom and Dad told me to love you.
• You’re the best. As long as I can remember, it’s been you and me against the world.
• I love you. Dearest Brother, thank you for being the kind of man. I can count on when others let me down.