WhatsApp: Send Messages Without Saving Contacts
WhatsApp allows sending messages to phone numbers saved in the Contact Book of your phone. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t message to the numbers outside of your contact list. There are many third-party apps that make WhatsApp to send messages to any phone number in the world.
Send WhatsApp messages without adding phone numbers
There are two ways to send WhatsApp messages to phone numbers without adding them in your contact list. But the first one much easier and it works for both the Android and iOS.
- Take a Smartphone and open its browser and enter http://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx, or this link — http://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=xxxxxxxxxx in the address bar.
- Type phone number with country code in xxxxxxxxxx. For example, take +919911111111. Here the first two digits (91) is the country code and the rest of the digits are of the mobile number.
- Open the link to access the WhatsApp page with the phone number in the link and a green Message Button.
- Tap on the Message Button to access the WhatsApp of the phone number.
- Type your message and send without adding that number on your contact list.
iPhone users can use Siri Shortcuts to send WhatsApp messages to numbers outside their Phone Books. Developed by Apple, this app runs on devices with iOS 12 or newer versions. iPhone users can download the app for sending WhatsApp messages to phone numbers they don’t want to add to their contact lists.