Maharashtra is going to poll on 21st October. This time, elections would he held in single phase and the result would be declared after three days on 24th October.
Which are the main parties in Maharashtra Election 2019?
There are four main contestants in the Maharashtra assembly elections. These parties are:
• Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP)
• Shiv Sena
• Nationalist Congress Party (NCP)
Highlights of Maharashtra Election 2019:
• Election will be held for 288 constituencies
• There are 3,237 contestants in the fray
• Polling will be held in 96,661 centers
• Total 8.9 crore electorate will vote
• There are 4.6 crore male voters
• Number of female voters is 4.2 crore
• There are 2,634 other voters
Voter list keeps record of every electorate. You can also find other details related to your district and polling booth in the voter list.
Check your name and other details on the voter list
- Visit website of Chief Election Officer of Maharashtra https://ceo.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Click on “Find Name In Voter List”
- Name on voter list can be searched in two ways – with name and voter ID card
- Find “Name Wise” tab and click on the corresponding box that will dropdown menus with two options – district and constituency
- Click on any one of the option and like district/constituency name and enter first name, last name and middle name. Also, answer a simply math question. It will different for every user
- Click on search button to see your name and fill form number 6, if your name isn’t in the list
- Find “ID Wise” name by clicking on the corresponding box and choosing