Nirmala Sitharaman’s First budget Approved by Cabinet, She talked on employment creation will fast-track
On Friday, The finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman will present budget 2019 today. She is a first woman finance minister, extensively predictable to expand expenditure and run tax relief budget.
She takes over urgencies of Narendra Modi in his second term after the huge success in elections 2019. The budget will talk about many things such as fiscal consolidation, employment boost, NDA, weak consumption, lessening tax collections and many more.
According to economists, the Finance minister has to announce such measure that boosts the growth of the economy by spending much.
Things we can expect in the budget are:
- She will lower corporate tax for small entrepreneurs.
- India’s GDP slipped to 5.8%, hence it is a primary focus of the budget
- She also has to take disinvestment target, the government may raise 5.8% in disinvestment
- She takes steps to boost employment and exports
- GDP grows up to 7% in years 2019-2020
- Focus on boosting consumption and support small businesses
- Build public perception