Donald Trump Suggests a Big Stupid Iranian Officer Behind Attack on US Drone

The US president Donald Trump has suggested the shooting of a US drone could have been supported out by Stupid and Loose Iranian officer, who has no authorization from Tehran. He emphasized that aircraft was unmanned.

On Wednesday, after the meeting with his top national security officials of Night Downing Global Hawk Spy, Donald declared it was the mistake by somebody in shooting that drone down.

He reinforced the admiration’s red line that it would respond by the military if this mistake happens again to harm Americans. We didn’t have any person in drone, and that is really a big, big difference in the situation.

On Thursday, the New York Times said Trump has given permission to attack Iranians targets including radar and missile batteries. Paper said, the operation was in early stages and planes were on the air before, but it was called off.

The ISR Flight path and grid plots for the RQ-4A shot down by Iran in the Strait of Hormuz. “This was an unprovoked attack on a U.S. surveillance asset that had not violated Iranian airspace at any time …” – Lt Gen Joseph Guastella, @USAFCENT pic.twitter.com/uczI5HF68b— U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) 20 June 2019

Current, Iran’s foreign minister and the US military offered competing graphics showing where the drone’s brought down.

The map revealed the drone was brought down in international waters in the Strait of Hormuz. And, Javed Zarif said Iran had recovered the parts of the drone as it has taken from the water, United Arab Emirates.

Iranian guards said the drone’s identification transponder had been switched off in defilement of aviation rules and was moving in full secrecy.

The US wages #EconomicTerrorism on Iran, has conducted covert action against us & now encroaches on our territory.

We don’t seek war, but will zealously defend our skies, land & waters.

We’ll take this new aggression to #UN & show that the US is lying about international waters— Javad Zarif (@JZarif) 20 June 2019

Tehran also said they will shorty compliance with nuclear deals on its uranium enrichment. Which meant to stop disrupt oil shipments through the Strait of Hormuz.

Now, June 28 senior officers of Iran, France, Germany, China, and Russia will meet in Vienna to discuss to save nuclear accord 2015.

Source :- http://bit.ly/2RQRjII

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *