Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhaduria inaugurated the 87th birth anniversary of the Air Force at a grand event at Hindon Air Force Station in Ghaziabad. The day becomes more important with Defense Minister Rajnath Singh receiving the first multirole fighter jet Rafael in France today.
What did Air Chief Marshal say in his address?
RKS Bhaduria highlighted the need to remain on high alert on the security front citing “present security environment in the neighborhood.” He was addressing a huge gathering including air force warriors and their families. He called all air force warriors to serve the country with great integrity at all times.
Air Chief Marshal remembered Pulwama attack
Bhaduria referred to the suicide attack in Pulwama to remind the press the need for defense installations to remain on high alert at all times. He projected the security environment in the neighborhood as a very serious cause of concern.
Highlights of the speech of IAF Chief
- Focus on training for pilots and technicians
- Promotion of Indian firms in fleet assistance
- Air force warriors to remain in combat mode
- Providing relief and rescue operations during national emergencies
- All organs of IAF to work with synergy
- Thanked nation for all the support and trust
Highlights of the celebration
- Cricket legend and honorary Group Captain Sachin Tendulkar attended the IAF Day celebration
- The IAF officers involved in Balakot airstrike flew 3 Mirage 2000 aircrafts and 2 Su-30MKI fighter aircraft in Avenger Formation
Wing Commander AbhinandanVarthaman led a MiG formation in a MiG Bison aircraft