Rashmika Mandanna, the most sought-after actress of South Indian cinema, is celebrating her 25th birthday today. The young and talented actress made her debut in Tamil cinema with Sulthan where she was paired with Karthi. She is also working in Allu-Arjun starrer Telugu movie Pushpa.
Rashmika Mandanna is also active in Bollywood where she recently completed Mission Majnu that is also her debut movie. It features Sidharth Malhotra. Also, she’s working on another Bollywood movie Goodbye where she’ll share the screen space with legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan.
Here’re 5 lesser-known facts about Rashmika Mandanna
• She is the winner of the Clean And Clear Fresh Face 2014 title and Rashmika Mandanna was the first to win this title from Coorg. It is only after winning this title that she started getting offers for movies
• She is an avid reader and always reading books in her free time. Also, she shares books she reads with her Insta fans and asks them to recommend books
• She is a big fan of Emma Watson. She considers Emma Watson as her inspiration and closely follows the works of the Harry Potter actress
• She loves Anime movies so much that she likes binge-watching those movies whenever she gets time. But she gets upset when people take anime as cartoon movies
• Rashmika Mandanna confessed that she wasn’t bothered about her outfits and could even go out in a pair of pajamas. She funnily said that she needed to improve her dressing sense