Coronavirus In India: Do’s And Don’ts To Remain Safe
In India, the biggest challenge with coronavirus is that people have little knowledge about the infection. They need to know how it spreads, how to check it and what are the preventive measures and treatment options.
Defeat coronavirus with awareness
There is much panic about this virus and infection. People are afraid of losing their lives due to infection. But the truth is that you can remain safe from coronavirus by taking the following measures.
- Wash hands frequently with soap
- Use hand sanitizer
- Don’t reuse tissue papers
- Always cover your mouth with tissue when coughing and sneezing
- Use hands to cover your mouth while coughing if you don’t have tissues
- Don’t sneak in front of the mouth nor cough
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth without washing hands
- Avoid contact with the sick
- Maintain safe distance from people and avoid shaking hands
- See doctor immediately for high fever and cough
Coronavirus has spread to 70 countries and infected almost 1 million people. WHO has declared coronavirus a global health emergency after the death of 3,000 people. India also has got the infection but there is more panic than awareness.
Aware people about coronavirus
It is the responsibility of media to spread awareness about coronavirus. It is only with knowledge and education that India can fight with this virus. If you take all necessary measures then you will never get infected with coronavirus.