Housefull 4: Nadiadwala Sacrificed Many At The Altar Of Me Too To Complete This Movie
The fourth installment of Housefull franchise, Housefull 4 is the story of reincarnation dating back to 600 years in 1419. The only exciting thing about the movie is the success of the previous three installments. Nadiadwala asked Farhad Samji to direct the movie. He removed Sajid Khan due to Me Too allegations.
The movie starts in 1419 in Sitamgarh where an evil conspiracy separates three couples only to reunite 600 years later in 2019. The reincarnation takes place thousands of miles away in London. The couples meet again but in a different situation and again they become victim of the same conspiracy. Destiny brings them to Sitamgarh where they realize their fault and unite forever.
Highlights of the movie:
- Sajid Nadiadwala claims Housefull 4 to be the highest budgeted comedy movie in India
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui making a special appearance as a daring exorcist
- Akshay Kumar in salt and pepper hairstyle looks like George Clooney
- An ensemble cast of Akshay Kumar, Chunky Pandey, Rana Daggubati, Ranjeet, Boman Irani and Paresh Rawal
Housefull 4 First Look & Poster
The poster has the couples of 2019 posing for a photo shoot with a picture of original couples of 1419 in the backdrop. The caption in the background photo “To Fall In Love” gives a hint of the story.
Why watch the movie?
Akshay Kumar fans would love to see their favorite actor in a new avatar. Another reason to watch the movie is its connection with the Houseful franchise. Popularity of the movie due to Me Too allegations will also bring audience to theaters.
Ek zindagi kaafi nahi thi toh hum waapas aa gaye! Presenting the house of comedy 😜 fun and entertainment 🎬 #Housefull4. Trailer out tomorrow.#SajidNadiadwala @Riteishd @thedeol @kritisanon @hegdepooja @kriti_official @farhad_samji @WardaNadiadwala @foxstarhindi @NGEMovies pic.twitter.com/7DLdQqVY2N— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) September 26, 2019
- Jacqueline Fernandes is missing in the movie
- Ritesh Deshmukh becomes the only actor to appear in all Houseful movies
- Sajid Nadiadwala wanted to accommodate the entire team of Houseful franchise
- A female background dancer alleged molestation by a man on sets