Jacqueline Fernandez Continued Her Relationship With Conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar For This Reason
Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of Delhi Police investigating the ₹ 200 crore extortion scam by conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar called Nora Fatehi, her brother-in-law Mehboob aka Bobby Khan, and Pinky Irani for questioning. The sleuths also grilled Jacqueline Fernandez for eight hours a day earlier. It was alleged that
Here’re The 10 Findings Of The Investigation
- Special commissioner of police, EOW, Ravinder Yadav found that both the actors had no direct connection with the case.
- It was found that Sukesh would try to influence the Bollywood actresses with his huge wealth acquired through extortion.
- Last year Nora Fatehi was called to participate in an event in Chennai in a studio owned by Lena Maria, wife of Sukesh Chandrashekhar. During the event, Irani approached Fatehi for gifts under the direction of the conman.
- Nora Fatehi was offered a BMW car in addition to a participation fee but she refused the gifts. But she demanded gifts for her brother-in-law Mehboob alias Bobby.
- Bobby is a native of Morocco but mostly lives in Mumbai and works in Bollywood. He directed the movie “Leela Ek Paheli” starring Sunny Leone.
- Mehboob recognized Pinky Irani during the questioning.
- Pinki Irani introduced herself to Nora Fatehi as ‘Angel’ but Fatehi turned down Sukesh’s attempt to approach her through Irani. Also, Nora never met the conman and talked to him only twice through WhatsApp.
- Sukesh Chandrashekhar gifted a superbike, Ducati, costing around ₹ 8 lakh to Prashant, manager of Jacqueline Fernandez. The bike was recovered from Prashant.
- Jacqueline Fernandez would often call Sukesh Chandrashekhar ‘man of her dreams’ and was even thinking of marrying him.
- It was cleared brother-in-law of Nora Fatehi kept the BMW gifted to the diva as she refused to accept the gift.