Karnataka Live Updates: Kumaraswamy Addresses Assembly
The drama of Karnataka raised on the peak when BJP MLA slept on the ground of the house for the instantaneous trust vote. The former CM of Karnataka, BS Yeddyurappa was sighted in the discussion, ate dinner, and slept on the ground of the house.
Yeddyurappa said the congress Janata Dal government was not prepared for the trust vote because The CM has no sell-esteem on folks as well as assembly. Even he said, Congress party tiresome its feet on the ground test.
The floor test may be anticipated today in the morning or by the afternoon. The Governor Vajubhai Vala said Kumaraswamy government to demonstrate the majority on the ground of the house by 1.30 Pm.
Few live updates of Assembly:
• At 11:50 am Kumaraswamy addressed the house and said I was drawn, nearby congress leaders. If I wanted to take a chair, I’d have done so long. I have declares so many times this seat is not crucial for me, but for the upcoming peer group.
• At 11:45 am Kumaraswamy said there is no hurry to form a government. I will tell you how these resignations were given in 2008. BJP doesn’t want to talk on this matter but it is crucial.
• At 11:40 speaker Ramesh Kumar said, there is a question of resignation. We have to follow constitutional provision to look into resignation, and that is a law.
• At 11:35 Kumaraswamy said all the time BJP senior leaders saying we are not a stable government from the very beginning when we took the oath. Even they said we will stay only for 17 weeks.
• At 11:15 Kumaraswamy said, those people who are bulling in my back, they have to look on their characters first. I have no lot of money in pockets because I never snatched money from the folks. Still, I have enough strength, I do not need such smears.