Only A Few Reasons To Watch The Movie
Radhe Shyam starring Prabhash, Pooja Hegde, Bhagyasree, Sachin Khedkar, Priyadarshi, Sathyaran, and Murli Sharma has been released and is garnering a mixed response from the viewers. While the viewers are appreciating the new lover-boy look of Prabhas, some of them find the story boring, especially in the second half.
Vikram Aditya (Prabhas) is a renowned palm reader with a firm belief that he has no love line on his palm until he meets Dr. Prerana (Pooja Hegde) on a train journey. Luckily Dr. Prerana also falls in love with him. He also predicts a long and happy love life for both. But destiny has something else in store for them.
• Prabhas looks better than his last outing
• Pooja Hegde also lives up to the expectations look wise
• It is a star-crossed love story rarely told in Hindi cinema
• Manoj Paramahamsa did an excellent job as a cinematographer
• The grandeur of the movie is visible in every scene
• The slow pace of the story is the biggest drawback of the movie
• The chemistry between Prabhas and Pooja Hegde seems forced in some scenes
• This tragic love story misses the pain in many scenes
• A predictable storyline and weak drama
Radhe Shyam First Look And Poster
The yellow theme poster features Prabhas and Pooja Hegde in yellow-based costumes. The yellowish wall in the backdrop and the golden sunshine in the window improves the look and feel of the poster. Also, the poster is kept spotless as the details are published on the top right of the poster.
Why Watch The Movie?
Prabhas has created a pan-India fab base with his Baahubali character and his fans will certainly visit theaters to see their hero in the look of a lover boy.
• The first movie of Prabhas and Pooja Hegde
• The most expensive movie with Rs. 350 crores budget
• Mithoon and Amaal Mallik composed the Hindi versions of the songs