Vivo T1 5G: Launch Date, Specifications, And Expected Price
The much-awaited Vivo T1 5G smartphone will come to India on February 9 and it will be available for sale on Flipkart and other e-commerce majors. While the price and specifications of the upcoming phone aren’t disclosed, it is expected to be available in the sub 20K category.
• Network Technology: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM (Nano)
• Display: 6.67-inch FHD+
• Resolution: 1,080 x 2,400 pixels
• Refresh Rate: 120Hz
• Touch Sampling Rate: 240Hz
• OS: OriginOS 1.0 (based on Android)
• Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC
• Memory: 8GB+128GB RAM, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 256GB
• Primary Camera: 64 MP, 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and 2 MP macro camera
• Selfie Camera: 16 MP
• WLAN: Wi-Fi 6
• Bluetooth: v5.2
• GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
• USB: USB Type-C
• Headphone Jack: Yes, 3.5mm headphone jack
• Battery: 5,000mAH Battery
• Charging: 44W Fast Charging
• 8GB+128GB RAM (Rs. 25,800)
• 8GB + 256GB (Rs. 28,100)
• 12GB + 256GB (Rs. 30,500)
Note: The price mentioned are based on the China prices where the phone was launched in October last year. The prices may vary from the speculations.
Vivo claims that the new T1 5G would be the fastest and the slimmest phone available in the market and it is targeting Gen Z and young millennials with the phone. The company believes that the design, specifications, and performance of the phone would attract Gen Z users that love speed.
Yogendra Sriramula, Director, Brand Strategy, Vivo India, said that the phone would attract users looking for turbo speed and performance with their smartphone experience. The phone would be manufactured in its Greater Noida facility in UP.
Vivo India Ranking
Vivo launched two mid-premium phones starting at Rs. 38,999 at the start of the year. These were V23, V23 Pro Series. Also, it introduced new Y series phones at the same time. The research firm Counterpoint places Vivo among the top 5G brands last year with a 19% market share.