Check Your LIC IPO Allotment Status In The Following Ways
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is likely to announce the allotment status of its IPO today. Opened for subscription From May 4 to 9, LIC IPO is the largest initial public offering in the history of the Indian stock market.
• Subscribers can check the status of their LIC IPO allotment today
• The LIC IPO was subscribed 2.95 times despite weaker market conditions
• The IPO will be listed on stock exchanges on May 17
About LIC IPO
The state-owned Life Insurance Corporation offered 16 crore shares through an IPO and received bids for 47 crore shares in the six days of the IPO bidding process. The IPO was subscribed 2.95 times but some experts are of the opinion that LIC IPO failed to perform despite its huge size because of a weak market environment.
But retail investors show much interest in the offering. The portion reserved for them was oversubscribed by 1.99 times on the last day of the bidding process.
Price of LIC IPO Shares
LIC offered its shares at a price band of Rs.902-Rs.949 per share but experts rate it low as compared to others. Also, the stock could get listed at a discount to the application price as the grey market premium of shares shows a discount of Rs.10 from the highest price.
LIC would is the fifth-largest company in terms of the market capitalization post listing. It four companies listed before LIC are RIL, TCS, HDFC Bank, and Infosys.
Check LIC IPO Allotment Status:
• Visit BSE or NSE website (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
• Select ‘Equity’ and then ‘LIC’ from the dropdown menu
• Enter application number with PAN
• Click on ‘Search’
• Visit the registrar’s website (https://linkintime.co.in/mipo/ipoallotment.html)
• Hit ‘Select Company’ and click on ‘LIC’
• Enter application number, PAN, or client ID
• Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’
View the status of your application on your computer screen. Go through details to see the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
Note: The LIC IPO allotment status will be available only after the shares are allotted. Also, enter the correct details to get accurate results.