What Are Top Ten Things To Know About The OnePlus 10 Pro?
OnePlus is unveiling its much-awaited Smartphone OnePlus 10 Pro in India on 31 March 2022. With OnePlus 10 Pro, the brand will also launch Bullet Wireless Z2 neckband earphones and OnePlus Buds Pro Silver Edition at the event.
OnePlus 10 Pro was earlier launched in China on 11 January 2022. The Smartphone comes with the latest Qualcomm SoC with 5G features. It has Android 12 and ColorOS.
Here’re 10 Highlights Of The Latest OnePlus 10 Pro
- It features the 4nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset to support the 5G technology. Android 12 is the OS and it has got 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Like the technology, it has also got a skin upgrade with ColorOS.
- It sports a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a cute punch hole and an impressive refresh rate of 120Hz.
- OnePlus 10 Pro features a triple camera setup with a 48MP main lens, 50MP ultra-wide sensor, and an 8MP telephoto lens. Another highlight of the camera section is the 32MP selfie camera.
- OnePlus has used a Sony sensor for the OnePlus 10 Pro phone and Hasselblad technology is only for software tuning to the images and branding.
- But the users could miss the popular 3.5mm jack with the OnePlus 10 Pro phone. Also, it is unlikely to have an 8GB variant.
- Another thing that the users would miss in the OnePlus 10 Pro is an expandable card slot. But there is little to worry about as enough memory is provided to store a load of data.
- It has got a powerful 5000mAh battery supported by 80W SuperVOOC fast charging, 50W wireless charging, and 10W reverse wireless charging.
- The big news about the OnePlus 10 Pro is that it is coming in iconic Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest color variant.
- The expected price of the 12GB variant of the OnePlus 10 Pro would be above 55K and the industry experts expect it to be around ₹57,999.
- OnePlus 10 Pro will be available on the OnePlus website, retail outlets, and Amazon.