Google Arts & Culture is celebrating 75 years of Independence with a vibrant online project named ‘India ki Udaan’. The project draws from rich archives and features artistic illustrations to highlight the milestones the country has achieved in its journey of 75 years.
• Google unveiled the “India ki Udaan” project to celebrate 75 years of independence
• It also announced the Doodle4Google contest for 2022 for students of classes 1-10
• Winners of the contest will see their artwork on the Google homepage in India on November 14
• Google will select four group winners and 15 finalists and give them exciting prizes
• The tech giant will also create a special doodle on ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ to encourage people’s participation
What Is ‘India ki Udaan’ Project?
Available on the website of Google Arts & Culture, the project is a tribute to India’s rich cultural history. It features iconic moments since independence for the country to relive, experience, and be inspired.
Published in English and Hindi, the project contains a wealth of knowledge created by 10 artists. There are over 120 illustrations, 21 stories, and exhibitions from various … Read the rest